We are seeking a HR Business Partner to join our global Professional Services clients team on a permanent basis due to growth, working in hybrid capacity from the organisations central Birmingham office.
As the HR Business Partner in this organisation, you will partner with your aligned business area ensuring that the appropriate people solutions are aligned to the wider business goals. Your duties will include;
- Lead on all cyclical HR Activity ensuring that results are delivered on time
- Challenge and influence the business to ensure the most appropriate course of action when faced with challenges
- Provide insight on People issues, providing a robust point of view on business decisions and their impact upon people
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the business by building and maintaining influential relationships.
- Working closely with leaders and managers to co-develop solutions to meet their business needs, shifting thinking and embedding change where necessary
- Supports the creation of strategic talent plans (annually) - working with stakeholders at the start of each Financial/Planning year to map out functional Talent needs including projects and initiatives
- Work with stakeholders to analyse and action a plan of engagement strategy actions arising from the results of listening tools
You will need to demonstrate previous experience of working with a junior HR business Partner or project focused role within a matrixed organisation. This role is based out of Birmingham, but occasional travel will be required to other offices in cities across the UK. In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £55k per annum along with a car allowance, PMI and annual bonus.