Learning and Development Coordinator
If you would like to work for a charity within the healthcare sector that provides life changing support and research, then this may be the perfect fit for you. This charity consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that individuals have the best chance of recovery and are supported all the way.
To work closely with and support the Learning and Development Manager with the provision of a comprehensive learning and development administrative and digital service.
To be the first point of contact for all general learning and development enquires, organise and arrange L&D programmes and events, and to have responsibility for curating, developing and maintaining digital L&D content using the Learning Management System (LMS). This will support the Learning and Development Manager with the charity's provision of a wide range of both online and face-to-face learning and development opportunities for all staff members.
Key tasks and duties Digital L&D:
- To manage the LMS in its overall design and content development to ensure it remains up to date and engaging.
- To work with subject matter experts around the organisation to build curriculums on the LMS, curating and creating content as needed.
- To create and develop digital courses on Articulate Rise, expanding the current provision in line with organisational needs.
- To work with the mandatory leads in ensuring that the mandatory training provision remains robust through the organisation and in line with current guidelines and best practice.
- To develop user-generated content specific to teams on the LMS.
- To be the first point of contact for all general enquiries relating to L&D.
- To track learning needs and trends from a variety of sources such as LMS data and Personal Development Plans for all staff.
- To work with key stakeholders in the charity to ensure that learning opportunities and L&D projects are communicated, branded and marketed widely via the intranet (iNow), Microsoft Teams and newsletters.
- To keep track of external training requests from staff, raising invoices on the finance system, and updating the L&D budget spreadsheets accordingly.
Qualifications and Experience
It is essential for you to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Good general level of education
- Experience and proficient in working on Learning Management Systems
- Of curating and creating digital content for Learning Management Systems
- Of digital learning
- Of working in a customer facing role
- Proficiency in using a wide range of up-to-date IT technologies (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, MS Forms)
It is desirable for you to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Of working in an L&D or HR function in a similar role
- Of working in a charitable organisation