Recruitment Coordinator required for immediate start - FMCG Company based in London.
Knowledge of WORKDAY is advantageous!
You will be working for an FMCG company based in London.
The key responsibilities of the Recruitment Coordinator will be as follows:
- Scheduling interviews (F2F and via Teams) - liaising with candidates, agencies and hiring managers
- Using WorkDay to create job reqs and post vacancies internally & externally (eQuest)
- Progressing and tracking candidate status in WorkDay
- Candidate screening, including some sifting
- Maintain local vacancy tracker data (Excel) and provide stats on open and filled roles and time to hire
- Support the HRBP team with other ad hoc Recruitment and On-boarding
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will possess the following:
- Previous experience of working in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience of WorkDay
This exciting Recruitment Coordinator role is a permanent opportunity.
- Competitive salary paying between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working available
- Amazing perks and benefits!