£135-140 per day
Report to HR Business Partner
I am currently recruiting for an animal charity that strives to always act with compassion and care. If you would like to work for a charity that makes a hugely positive impact on many animals' lives this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work with assigned business areas in relation to all aspects of HR, developing collaborative and productive relationships and providing support, advice and coaching, including resourcing, organisational and job design, employee relations matters (probation, absence, conduct and capability, performance, grievances), organisational change and restructuring.
- Lead on employee relations cases for relevant business areas including coaching managers and ensuring timely progression of cases in line with policies, employment legislation and best practice guidance. In cases of higher risk issues, escalating matters to the HR Business Partner as appropriate
- Advise on and implement all HR policies and procedures, keeping up-to-date with changes in employment law and industry best practice. Work with the HR Business Partners and Head of HR to ensure all HR policies, procedures and processes are in line with the charity's strategy, meet legislative requirements and are proportionate and effective. Draft new policies and management guidance documents as required.
- Working with the Resourcing Advisor to effectively advise on the recruitment process within assigned business areas, ensuring the best service, and value for money is achieved, focusing on the charity's key strategic objective to increase the diversity of its workforce.
- Experience of working in a HR advisory role within a busy, complex organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation, including communicating, presenting, negotiating, influencing and building credibility with colleagues and external parties.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, with experience of working to tight deadlines whilst achieving strong attention to detail to produce consistently high quality, detailed and accurate work
- CIPD Level 7 or level 5 part qualified (or equivalent through experience)