Oakleaf Partnership are working with a Professional Services firm looking to recruit a Global Reward Coordinator to sit in the Reward team in London.
This is a permanent position.
Duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating key Partner reward processes for joiners, changes and leavers
- The production and distribution of Partner documentation and communication
- Track Partner investments and coordinate related paperwork
- Assist in the annual calculations of Partner remuneration
- Complete updates to the Partner organisation chart, intranet list and mailing lists
- Identify and support changes to improve the processes, Partner experience and reward offering
- Provide support on Executive Committee and Board papers, slides and other documentation in relation to Partner Reward
Successful applicants will have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work confidently with data
- Experience of managing complex administrative processes
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.