Oakleaf Partnership are working with a prestigious fast growing Professional Services firm in the City on a Benefits Manager position. This role offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, and is a permanent role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and improving upon the Benefits and Wellbeing practices throughout the UK.
- Assisting with sourcing and conducting market surveys.
- Preparing annual benefits documents for leavers and starters
- Preparing budget information for the local HR teams
- Keep up to date with current knowledge of trends, development and legislative rulings related to benefits and HR.
Experience required for this role includes:
- Benefits experience ideally within the professional services sector
- Strong IT skills to include excellent working knowledge of Excel, to include V look ups and Pivot tables
In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.