Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit a Senior Manager into the Reward team. This is a permanent position, in the consulting sector.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Leading and managing client projects such as job evaluation and architecture, development of reward structures including pay, sales incentives and other staff incentive arrangements and advising companies generally on development of an effective reward strategy.
- Maintaining, developing and managing relationships with clients.
- Developing and pitching proposals for projects to prospective clients.
- Working with other teams to deliver integrated advice to clients in relation to their business issues.
- Delegating work to, and reviewing work carried out by, junior team members from both technical and commercial perspectives.
- Training and developing junior team members.
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients and being part of initiatives to bring those solutions to market.
- Advising on technical issues and supporting the team's knowledge management.
In order to be considered for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Direct experience in the Reward field either in a consulting or corporate role
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly