HR Coordinator will acting as a coordinator of employee relations and resourcing activity. Providing;
- High quality, timely and accurate administrative and operational support to stakeholders in the People Services Team
- Maintain effective systems of work and high-quality data, accurately
Page Personnel are presenting a Public Sector organisation based in Walsall.
The key responsibilities of the HR Coordinator are to;
- Support the HR Advisor to organise and arrange attendance at formal meetings.
- Support the Resourcing Advisor with recruitment campaigns from end to end.
- Coordinate well-being activities and events.
- Work closely with the EDI Lead to support EDI activities.
The sucessful HR Coordinator will have;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with accuracy.
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar type role with working knowledge of HR best practice.
- Experience of coordinating employee relations cases.
- Experience of resourcing from end to end; preferably using online candidate tracking systems.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on management information.
The HR Coordinator will be offered;
- Salary £25,000
- Hybrid working
- 6 months FTC
- Flexible working