HR and OD Administrator, Public Sector, South Norfolk/Hybrid, circa £19 - 21.5k + excellent benefits
Your new company
Your new organisation is an ever-growing Public Sector organisation set within South Norfolk. The organisation thrives in a constantly changing collaborative space, working to deliver valuable services across the region. They are looking for an HR and OD Administrator to provide efficient and professional administrative services and assisting the delivery of team and organisation objectives.
Your new role
You will be responsible for being the first line of contact for all basic HR queries, including but not limited to, policies, systems and procedural queries and guidance, and providing relevant advice to stakeholders when required. Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to HR and OD team, and supporting projects when required by the HR Lead Team
- Manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle process, including, recruitment, boarding and learning and development
- Assist in the development and implementation of new and improving office systems, processes, and procedures
- Ensure relevant HR database are up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Ensure compliance with the organisations processes, policies, and procedures - including but not limited to, finance, performance, HR, governance, health and safety, equalities, etc.
This is a full-time position working 37 hours a week with the opportunity for hybrid working.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to either have an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or be qualified by relevant administrative experience. You must have the ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of current HR legislation and have experience in dealing directly with customers professionally and confidently. You'll be required to evidence the ability to operate a variety of IT systems at one time. You will also need to be comfortable and confident in situations of external communication.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £19,936 - £21,500 with annual salary increases and appraisals, excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday + BH, opportunity for hybrid working, role and sector exposure, access to personalised wellbeing action plans and Sodexo benefits scheme, amongst other incredible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.