Early Talent Assistant, up to £27k pa + full benefits, permanent post, Bristol organisation, hybrid working.
Your new company
A leading international professional services organisation with a proud history stretching back over 250 years, a forward-thinking approach and an ethos that celebrates the whole person. A great organisation with an open, welcoming culture. And maximum flexibility around when and where you work.
Your new role
I am recruiting an Early Talent Assistant to join the well established Learning and Development Team. This would be an ideal opportunity for a HR Administrator, looking for the next step in their career.
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient learning and development service to colleagues on Early Talent Programmes (Apprenticeship and Graduate Programmes). This will involve supporting the planning and co-ordination of the Early Talent Programmes and being a key point of contact for all Early Talent Development enquires in to the team.
You will be an integral part of the Early Talent team and work very closely with the Early Talent Lead and Early Talent Advisor providing an Early Talent service which will continually evolve and ensure Early Talent Pipelines focus on the skills we need to continue to provide a bespoke market leading client service.
What you'll need to succeed, ideally you'll possess:
- Experience of working in a professional services or financial services environment is desirable.
- Experience of working with Learning Management Systems and or Learning experience platforms is desirable.
- A good level of computer literacy including use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and high levels of attention to detail.
- Great communication skills, the ability to influence and engage colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enjoys working with a consultative and collaborative style and when sharing new ideas or new ways of working, they will make suggestions and take their colleagues with them on the journey.
- Passionate about the importance of nurturing an continuous improvement culture and a role model of the behaviours that foster high levels of engagement.
- The ability to work with and understand bespoke systems quickly.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Full range of other benefits include - generous holiday, pension, private medical, life assurance, wellbeing and financial programmes, as well as Voluntary Benefits - additional discounts and benefits to suit your particular needs and lifestyle. These include: gymflex, bikes to work scheme, season ticket loans, discounted dental insurance, give as you earn, flu vaccinations and eye tests, Microsoft and Vodafone discounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.