Were seeking a professional Talent Manager / Resourcing Partner to join a unique not for profit organisation
A unique opportunity to join a growing not for profit organisation as Talent Manager / Resourcing Manager to support the Head of HR with all aspects of recruitment and candidate attraction. Over the coming year the organisation is expanding with over 60 new vacancies and as such need a recruitment professional to oversee the resourcing and also make changes to improve attraction across the organisation
You will be responsible for :-
- Update existing recruitment processes and procedures and introduce new ones as required in line with best practice and changes to legislation.
- Recommend ways to keep our brand and employee value proposition relevant, visible and attractive.
- Review candidate attraction methods (job adverts, agency usage, social media etc) to ensure our reach is effective and creating high calibre and diverse candidate selection pools. Consider use of talent acquisition routes for specific, specialist roles.
- Work closely with managers to identify recruitment needs and align them with the needs of the Foundation and in line with budgets. Train managers on interviewing and recruitment techniques and support them through the recruitment process, challenging them where necessary on their requirements.
- Manage any recruitment resource to ensure they are working in line with the processes and procedures and providing the necessary support to the team.
- Provide candidates with an outstanding experience whatever the outcome.
- In conjunction with the People Lead continually review our on-boarding processes, internal promotion opportunities and support in necessary succession planning.
- Introduce and monitor recruitment statistics including time to hire, diversity information.
- Responsible for the ATS part of the HRIS and its alignment with the wider tool.
- Build relationships with universities to explore sponsored student or graduate opportunities. Attend relevant career fairs and events both locally and nationally.
We are seeking experienced Recruitment professional from an inhouse background with experience of handling a variety of resourcing and recruitment activity and also the ability to lead on strategic resourcing projects to improve the recruitment strategy and candidate experience.
- Evidence of having recruited at all levels of seniority, across a range of skills.
- A background of recruiting across UK and also international recruitment would be an advantage .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English: the ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organisation, including senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable with developing strategy and introducing this to stakeholders.
- Reporting skills - high level of excel knowledge and ability to read data and draw out patterns and make recommendations.
- Experience of managing a small - medium sized budget.
- Experience of criteria based assessment / assessment / psychometrics would be desirable.
- Experience of visas and international recruitment would be advantageous
The role is offered on a permanent basis
Home working with a need to travel to Isle of Wight 1 per week or perhaps a few more days if staying over
Our client will support the travel costs to go to the Isle of Wight.
circa £45,000- £50,000 dependent on experience level plus generous holiday allowance (25 days plus discretionary extra days leave) generous parental leave; enhanced pension options/private health scheme after 6 months; wellbeing programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.