Global Mobility Senior Manager - Big Four firm - Big 4 - Permanent - London - Hybrid - Consulting - Tax
Your new company
This Big Four firm operates in over 100 countries and collectively employs more than 200,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
Your new role
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Financial Services Global Mobility Services (GMS) Technology team in London. Our Global Mobility Service (GMS) practice is a diverse and fast-growing area of our Tax business. We serve some of the biggest names, with high-profile engagements touching every corner of world. Our GMS technology teams are comprised of market leading experts in product design, deployment, user acceptance and ongoing maintenance.
This team's client base has grown dramatically over the last year and continued success in the market place and recent new wins means significant growth will continue. The candidate will be ready for early assumption of managerial responsibilities and close, regular contact with our dynamic Partner and Director group.
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs.
- Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity.
- Actively supporting the Financial Services segment team lead in leading and managing the team with particular focus on Business Traveller and Remote Working solution implementations and service delivery.
- Working with the Business Traveller and Remote Working Product owner to put in place best practices and drive process efficiencies and cost reductions through implementations and ongoing services.
- Advising colleagues and/or clients on a broad range of technology cross-border mover topics, including implementations, process design, income tax, social security, immigration and corporate tax
- Responsible for monitoring and management of the financial performance of the Financial Services Business Traveller and Remote Working clients and reporting into the Financial Services segment and Business Traveller Product Owner as required.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior GM, HR, Tax and Finance personnel within client organisations.
- Participating in internal and external seminars and workshops. Coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Working closely with senior members of the Tax technology practice across the UK and globally
What you'll need to succeed
- Build co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone's opinion is valued.
- Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals development needs and career aspirations.
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Global Mobility technology offerings.
- Ideally has experience or understanding the role of a technology product owner.
- Understanding of Global Mobility processes, particularly with respect to business traveller compliance and associated processes.
- Energetic, committed, and ambitious with a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for team work.
- Ability to identify core issues, investigates, evaluates and propose solutions to both clients and internal teams.
- Communicates with impact, both in speech and writing, and in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative.
- Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure and an ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations.
- Demonstrates sound professional judgement including the ability to identify issues/concerns and consult where appropriate with more senior staff.
- Flexible, positive outlook with a commitment to team working.
What you'll get in return
- A fulfilling and ambitious career at a leading Big Four firm
- A sustainable work-life balance: flexible working, hybrid with 2 days in office p/w
- Private medical, generous pension, and annual bonus ~12%
- £5.5k cash allowance
- Signing on bonus negotiable if walking away from bonuses at current employer
- The firm backdated inflation rises to April ensure salaries kept up with rises in cost of living
- We encourage our team members to develop and maintain specialisms across their broad range of work
- A growing team that is expanding its offering to clients
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.