New HR Manager opportunity Hybrid working available Lead /develop a small team
My client is looking for a passionate HR practitioner who has experience of leading and managing colleagues in delivering high quality HR services. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in dealing with complex employees relations casework as well as a genuinely generalist portfolio. We are offering the opportunity to join our central team in the key role of HR Manager, where you will be able to make a difference from the outset ..We are looking for a dedicated individual who can:
- Work on their own initiative and as part of a wider team to deliver high quality generalist HR services across our organisation
- Model a reflective and principled approach to HR that is underpinned by expert knowledge and an awareness of current and emerging trends and challenges
- Be innovative and proactive in service design and delivery, making customer-service and employee experience a top priority
- Collaborate with, and influence, senior leaders and colleagues across our academies and central team
- Contribute to strategic initiatives
You will be:
- Enthusiastic, positive and innovative
- A proven leader with a track record of delivering high quality HR advice and generalist support
- Collaborative and a genuine team player
What we can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming staff
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- A 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme providing support and counselling for home-life and work-related issues, financial and legal support, specialist information and support for managers
- Free secure onsite parking
- Membership of a pension scheme
This role could offer a 4 day week option for someone seeking a reduced working week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.