As Reward Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering structure in the reward space across the group. This will include compensation, benefits, pensions, payroll and budget responsibilities.
My client is an international business with global presence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing compensation practices and implementing these processes though out the group, bench marking, bonus schemes, compensation process and cost modelling
- Designing and implementing new benefits strategies on a company wide basis ensuring it is competitive and attractive with a view to launching a flexible benefits offer
- Reviewing pension provision in each location in line with strategic objectives
- Contributing to the ESG activities relating to pension provisions
- Developing a consistent payroll process across all offices and ensuring proper governance is followed
- Demonstrable experience in Reward with a track record of delivering value additive solutions
- Significant knowledge of benefit arrangements
- Experienced in designing and implementing reward solutions
- Ability to drive projects through to completion in a timely, efficient, and effective manner
Competitive salary of up to £85,000
12 month FTC
Completely remote working