This is truly exciting role as a strategic HR business partner. You will be part of a fantastic, experienced, and engaged global team and will have the opportunity to be part of a global squads delivering transformation and broader people and change initiatives such as Future of Work.
Global Consumer goods company
As HR Business Partner to Customer Experience you will:
* Collaborate with senior Leaders to ensure alignment of HR delivery with business goals. Establish objectives and shape/deliver HR strategy based on metrics that contribute to business strategy and priorities for Customer Experience
* Business partner senior leaders, managers and teams in business delivery through enhancing their capability to deliver business objectives
* Lead complex change and transformation programs in alignment with business strategy. Maintain an external perspective, anticipate people trends, and translate it into strategy.
* Lead and manage talent management processes to ensure effective resourcing, solid succession planning and development of key talent across Customer Experience with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
* Collaborate with the business to create the new organisational culture for Customer Experience
* Utilize key HR tools, systems and processes, including Workday/Core HR Systems, Degreed, Flex, Power BI, UNivoice, and other related HR processes and tools.
The successful candidate will have:
* A strong HR business partnering background, with experience building strong stakeholder relationships built on trust, integrity, and credibility
* Proven experience of developing and coaching leadership teams
* Experience in organisation design and driving through to implementation
* Experience working across countries/in a multi-cultural environment
* Passion for driving transformations in organisation and culture with a clear view of the desired outputs needed to deliver value to the business
* Strong business acumen and numeracy, confident using data and insight to fully understand problems presented and provide the right recommendations
* Agile mindset, curious about new practices and keen to experiment external-in mindset and the courage to break traditions
* Ability to build a network, delivering through others, and working with HR colleagues across the globe
* Excellent personal mastery - brings best self to role and is authentic and "human"
* Have the adaptability and resilience to balance short and long-term priorities
* Courage and a flexibility of approach to coach, challenge and become a trusted partner to senior stakeholders
- Hybrid working
- Immediate start
- 12 month FTC
- Competitive salary