HRIS Specialist - Tech - Technology - Central London - Hybrid - Perm or contract - System implementation
Your new company
A truly global tech SME, providing leading internet services around the world. The company is looking for an experienced HRIS Specialist to join them.
Your new role
This is a fully autonomous role, where you will have full ownership to design, implement, and bring to life an established but underutilised HRIS system. This role will be solely responsible for the strategic development of the system, to get to a BAU point across the company. You will educate the business on best HRIS practices to help build comprehensive reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be comfortable working with an HRIS system in its infancy, with the ability to problem solve
- Proficient in strategically developing universal utilisation of HiBob across the company
- Building comprehensive reports and detailed analysis (head counts, hiring trends, etc.)
- Designing and implementing system developments that are accessible and intuitive for colleagues company wide
- Experience with multiple HRIS systems (preferably HiBob, Workday, Oracle)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong influential stakeholder management
- A keen interest and passion for all things data and analytics
- Ability to work in standalone position and have design autonomy
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a high-growth, evolving team and company
- Highly competitive salary, plus bonus
- Generous pension and other benefits
- 1 month per year can be spent working from abroad
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.