As Change Communications and Engagement Advisor you will build internal relationships to gather information, understand priorities and agree on scheduling of when and how materials should be released and delivered.
Align roll-out of communications within wider programme aims, our business aims, strategic messaging, plus external or internal priorities.
A company based in Brighton
As Change Communications and Engagement Advisor you will:
- Coordinate the planning, preparation and delivery of timed communications and engagement activities to people managers and staff (so that they can easily adapt their ways of working, as a result of various change programmes impacting single or multiple business units and geographies).
- Design and deliver a raft of communications and training which strongly enable technological, operational and process implementations across the business.
- Identify and tailor messaging, where appropriate, to meet the needs of different internal audiences.
- Provide direct guidance and coaching to multiple stakeholders, for example around appropriate use of language, or how to cascade information via the preparation of your slides, Q&As, and talking points which you provide to people managers, to help them deliver to their teams.
- Coordinate multiple staff and people managers' questions and inputs, and convert these into rolling, dynamic communications, and training activities.
- Successfully deliver employee and management awareness and engagement with changes affecting their ways of working, using a variety of systems, tools and techniques that improve overall organisational performance.
- Identify points of friction (such as process intersections, handoffs between teams, lack of clear boundaries, risks, or issues) and work with others to resolve them.
- Create and maintain comprehensive communications & engagement indexing and materials.
- Convert poor pencil sketches, metaphors or concepts into illustrations using our standard IT packages.
- Make videos using standard technology, for example, step-by-step process tutorials, recording webinars or discussions
As Change Communications and Engagement Advisor you will need to be able to:
* Writing messages for a group audience, such as guides, newsletters, etc.
* Delivering training materials (whether your own or someone else's).
* Demonstrable comfort in showing others how to use different technologies.
* Experience of working within a matrixed, projects-focussed environment.
* Experienced user of MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
* Experienced user of SharePoint/Microsoft Teams or similar knowledge management systems
£45,000- £48,000 per annum