Your new company
Hays is pleased to be partnering exclusively with a leading software engineering company to appoint a People Executive to join their global team.
This role is the first step on a development path within their wide ranging People Team, and is ideal for a recent graduate, or someone with experience within a busy HR team who is ready to take the next step in their career. This role is fully remote, with NI based office space available to use if you wish.
Your new role
As a People Executive, you will report to the HRBP, and provide full operational support on the day to day tasks within the team.
- Maintenance and tracking of employee data
- Action employee requests and enquiries
- Provide reports and data information from our employee record system
- Support on employee life cycle e.g. onboarding, offboarding, transfers, changes
- Assisting review and upgrade of People processes with senior colleagues
- Point of contact for current information on company benefits
- Ensuring completion of administration related to status changes for individuals
- Provide current awareness of all relevant People policies and procedures ensuring best practice and compliance
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team on recruitment campaigns and talent pipeline
- Adhere to company Information Security & Management Systems Policies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident IT skills, especially with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- An understanding of principles of good data management
- Work experience as part of a People Team
- Confidentiality and efficient time management skills
- An interest in the basics of employment law - UK and International
- Experience of People and/or other resource planning systems
- Good general knowledge of UK and local business
- A relevant degree or CIPD qualification
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.