Your new role
Your new employer is a well-respected, public sector training provider. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join their existing team of 4 to support across the HR function.
This is a process driven role where the ability to complete task within a deadline and with a high attention to detail is required. You must be able to prioritise your workload and be confident taking employee queries. Depending on the query you will either be able to resolve and provide an advisory service or be able to signpost to the appropriate person or service.
- End to end recruitment including writing and posting job adverts and drafting contracts
- Managing the applicant tracking system
- Conducting pre-employment checks
- Keeping the HR system updated
- General HR admin
- Wellbeing updates on a monthly basis or adhoc where appropriate
- Note taking complex cases
- Updating changes in payroll such as leave or contractual changes
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent admin skills including excel
- Excellent eye to detail
- Ability to work on and learn new systems
- Understanding of HR and desire to work within the sector
- Confident taking employee queries
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday 37 hours per week
- Flexible working
- 38 days annual leave
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Excellent careers support
- Private healthcare
- Wellbeing support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.