Payroll Specialist - 6 Month FTC - Remote Based
Oakleaf is working with a leading logistics company who are looking to add an experienced Payroll specialist to their team. They are looking for you to have previously worked in a large payroll team and have experience on Weekly, fortnightly & Luna payroll.
The Payroll Specialist are part of a team providing high quality payroll transactional processing and query resolution for the company's colleagues and managers for all life cycle activities and queries.
The company offer flexible/hybrid working with a range of great benefits. This role is on an initial 6 month FTC paying between £35-40,000
Payroll Specialist Job - 6 Month FTC - Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide advice, guidance and on payroll queries, policies, procedures and systems to both managers and colleagues to deliver a great colleague experience.
- Actively get involved in managing and processing payroll data, acting within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Handling sensitive and confidential data and pay transactions, that require accuracy and discretion, throughout. Maintain a high level of professional confidentiality and accuracy at all times.
- Monitor and track payroll related activities to make sure that these are communicated in plenty of time,and are being delivered on time and to the required expectations. Where issues arise, raise this in a proactive way so that they can be resolved as soon as practically possible.
- Support end of year payroll activities and reporting.
- Support and processing of pay review activities and process.
- Production of ad-hoc summary reporting and statistical information on payroll data.
- Act as a member of the colleague and business facing payroll team, take calls and resolve people, process and system type queries.
- Work with the support desk and systems and solutions team to resolve colleague's queries that need support from the rest of the team.
Payroll Specialist Job - 6 Month FTC - Experience, skills and attributes:
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft office.
- Flexible team player.
- Results orientated.
- Extensive payroll knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to remain calm.
- CIPP qualified would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working with large payrolls across multiple frequencies
- High degrees of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Previous experience of HRIS & Payroll Systems.
If you feel that this Payroll Specialist Job - 6 Month FTC then please apply now!