This HR Assistant role is an initial 12 month ftc role with strong potential to progress into a permanent position with CIPD study support and mentoring. The role will be to support the HR delivery of people related processes throughout the colleague life cycle. Supporting colleagues and the HR team to ensure the HR function provides a full professional customer focused HR Service to the FMCG business that drives results and engages people.
This Milton Keynes FMCG international company have a great brand name in their sector and pride themselves on delivering great products to customers. The business have Strong values and ethics with this HR Assistant role assisting an established people function to support the company in ensuring all employees feel supported and engaged. With parking on site and being recruited on an initial 12 month ftc basis this role is looking for someone with some prior HR experience or exposure whether through studies or practical experience.
HR Assistant duties and responsibilities;
- Be the first point of contact for all employees to HR related queries via telephone, email, face to face, taking full responsibility for timely responses
- Provides accurate data upon request and subject to legislative requirements
- Respond to all queries professionally and within the agreed HR SLA's
- Undertake all activities as outlined within defined HR processes and procedures
- Ensure all processes are executed with efficiency and accuracy
- Always seek for process improvements and put forward suggestions for the improvement of the service
- Comply with all legal and Company policies and procedures regarding health and safety to ensure you work in a manner that keeps you and your colleagues safe.
- Comply with all applicable UK and Ireland Data Protection and ePrivacy legislation and report non-compliances where identified to the Data Protection team
- Responsible for actively participating in the companies performance development process to ensure knowledge and skills remain current and relevant for role whilst continuing to develop talents and strengths and address any areas of self-development
Experience and characteristics desired for this 12 month ftc HR Assistant role;
- Previous experience within an HR administrative role is desirable but some HR knowledge is key
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages such as word, outlook is expected
- Excellent attention to detail
- CIPD level 3 qualified (or equivalent) or working towards is desirable
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues across the business.
- Operate in the role according to the companies values.
This role is an initial 12 month fixed term contract in Milton Keynes with the high potential of developing into a permanent role with CIPD study support, mentoring within HR along with wider benefits of flexible/ hybrid working, pension, holiday, bonuses, free lunch and many more