Talent Acquisition Manager
Mission Aviation Fellowship UK (MAF) is a Christian organisation that, for over 75 years, have been flying light aircraft over remote locations around the world. Our efforts have enabled more than 2,000 aid, development and mission organisations to provide emergency relief, long-term development and Christian hope to remote communities.
We utilise the power of aviation and technology to reach isolated people in need around the globe as we believe nothing should stop people from receiving the essentials of life no matter how remote they are.
By helping to link communities isolated from today’s ‘connected world’, we are ensuring that the severity of medical emergencies, natural disasters, conflict and famine are reduced and the light of God now shines brightly there.
We are now seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis, working at least 36 hours’ per week.
- Salary of £37,000 per annum
- Annual leave entitlement of 22 days’ per year plus 8 paid public holidays per year
- Close-down from Christmas Eve to New Year with non-public-holidays as additional leave
- Non-contributory pension scheme (10%) salary, employees may make voluntary additional contributions
- Flexible working policy
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional individual with experience of recruitment marketing, including on and offline, digital and social media advertising, to join our unique organisation.
You will expand and hone your skills, developing an incredible portfolio of work whilst enjoying the satisfaction of helping to make lives better for people in some of the world’s most remote and isolated communities.
In our high performance and collaborative working environment, you will be encouraged to introduce new and innovative practices to help advance our talent pool for the future. If this sounds like the ideal next role for you, then apply today!
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead on all activities related to the attraction and recruitment of staff for service both in the UK and overseas.
Establishing the foundations for the successful recruitment of staff to meet our strategic goals, you will create and deliver an annual international recruitment action and promotional plan, lead in the promotion and delivery of recruitment advertising and monitor, review and develop the recruitment pages on our website.
You will represent us throughout the year at festivals and other events and initiate high-quality recruitment events throughout the year.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead in the development of the Online Recruitment Journey
- Lead the selection process ensuring the progression of suitably skilled applicants
- Lead interviews for overseas and UK staff
- Line-manage the Talent Acquisition Officer
To be considered as a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will need:
- Experience in recruitment marketing: on and offline, digital and social media marketing
- Experience successfully designing and implementing recruitment or other strategies
- Experience initiating, building, and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships
- Experience in the use and management of an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience of controlling budgets
- Significant experience interviewing and interpreting psychometrics in selection processes
- Experience of training managers in recruitment practices
- The ability to work cross-functionally and build effective relationships at all levels
- A working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- A proven ability to develop high-quality, creative digital and print communications
- Education to degree or equivalent standard
- Willingness to travel within the UK with a full, valid driver’s license
Recruitment qualifications and a CIPD qualification would be beneficial to your application, as experience of visiting or working in a developing country. Experience working within an aviation setting would also be advantageous.
Flexibility will be required for working some additional, occasionally unsociable hours. Travel to meet business needs and meetings on weekends or evenings will sometimes be required.
The closing date for applications is 2nd October 2022.
Other organisations may call this role Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Delivery Manager, Resourcing Manager, Talent Manager, or Pipeline Management Executive.
Webrecruit and Mission Aviation Fellowship UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to take your next step as a Talent Acquisition Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.