Payroll Accountant - £60,000 + Bonus - City of London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be working with a leading and growing finacial services organsiation located in the city who are looking to recruit a UK Payroll and HR Finance Officer on a permanet basis.
Our client is offering hybrid working.
Prepare all relevant payroll journals on a monthly basis.
* Complete all HR/Payroll/Comp Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis i.e. Salary Clearing, PAYE, Flex Bens, Season Ticket Loans, Cycle Scheme, Cash Book / Payroll Bank Account etc
* Recharge Salary Clearing, Flex Benefits and other sundry creditors to other relevant UK entities.
* Review staff costs for UK entities and recharge relevant entries in relation to the firm's compensation plans.
* Review HR costs, comparing budget to actual/forecast each month and explaining discrepancies.
* Work with Finance to ensure that Workday displays the correct cost centres and splits if applicable.
Compile personnel budgets for UK HR and take part in the Global HR budget review meetings.
* Prepare the UK HR personnel forecasts for the current year based on actual costs from payroll and on anticipated hires.
* Manage all payroll related invoicing, support HR colleagues with relevant invoicing and SAP GL coding queries and be the subject matter expert on Esker for all HR invoicing queries i.e. adding and removing approvers / reviewers, approval flows etc
* Provide supporting evidence for Payroll / HR bookings as required.
* Manage all HR Global recharges across the business i.e. BUPA, Life Assurance, Income Protection etc
* Manage all HR related accruals i.e. secondee costs, severance, HR legal fees etc
* Manage all GSA recharges relating to graduate costs i.e. accommodation, courses, exhibition stands, training, loans, scholarships etc.
* Apprentice levy tax allocations across the business
* Co-ordinate the data collection, preparation and approval of the HR Allocations each quarter.
* Provide the Mobility team with secondee costs each quarter for their review and sign off.
* Manage the DB Pension rec (twice per year)
* Work with the wider Payroll team and other internal / external stakeholders to streamline and improve processes.
* Provide quality and timely responses to relevant stakeholders across all UK businesses.
* Provide support during internal / external payroll audits.
* Involvement in ad hoc projects as required i.e. quarterly recharge of IT staff costs for CCL project.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.