HR Advisor Job - TUPE/Merger & Acquisitions
Oakleaf is working with a leading financial service company who are looking to bring in an experienced HR Advisor to their team.
They want you to provide HR generalist support to both employees and managers across the business. Working with the wider HR team, particularly the HR Business Partners, to understand the daily requirements of the business unit, to provide advice and assistance and be a subject matter expert on the full employee lifecycle to provide a high-quality service to employees and managers.
The role is for an initial 6-9-month Contract with the view to go longer. The role is paying up to £45,000 with great benefits. Th role offer hybrid working.
HR Advisor Job - TUPE/Merger & Acquisitions - responsibilities will include:
- Deal with various HR queries throughout the business working in conjunction with the HR Services team
- Answer and advise colleagues and line managers on process, employee relations issues, terms and conditions & policies & procedures in a timely manner and in line with employment legislation
- Assist and advise managers on HR processes including appraisal process, recruitment & selection process, Year-End Review Process
- Produce HR reports, monthly MI and statistics as required and analyse data to understand trends in the business and to support change initiatives
- In partnership with the HR Business Partners Conduct disciplinary, grievance, capability redundancy and consultation meetings with managers
- Anticipate and identify client requirements; take action to meet client needs; develop effective working relationships with internal and external clients; continually search for ways to increase client satisfaction
- Policy and procedure development in line with best practice and legislation
- Ensure HR System data is reviewed and up to date
- Update organisational charts on a regular basis
- Report on Exit Interview data, holding exit interview meetings if necessary, collate MI and report on trends
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements and efficiencies
- Co-ordinate project work as required
HR Advisor Job - TUPE/Merger & Acquisitions - To be successful in this role, you should:
- Experience in HR administration/generalist role
- High computer literacy including advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, reporting from HRIS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy whilst achieving timescales
- Well organised and effective team member that can work under own initiative to deliver objectives
- CIPD qualified (or part qualified)
If you feel that this HR Advisor Job - TUPE/Merger & Acquisitions is for you, then please apply now!