Recruitment Advisor (18-Month FTC), Charity Sector, Norwich/Hybrid, c£25,000-30,000 + excellent benefits
Your new company
Your new organisation facilitates crucial and life changing services across East Anglia. They are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join the team to support an 18-month duration of maternity cover.
You will operate this role with creativity and enthusiasm, leading the recruitment function, whilst promoting their values, vision, and working closely with colleagues to encourage process improvement and efficiency.
This role has access to hybrid working (50/50), flexible start/finishes, and will give you the opportunity to work within a leading charity. Your work will be purposeful, inspiring, and rewarding.
This role requires occasional travel across East Anglia, to support services as per business need. Mileage is paid.
Your new role
Within your new role, you will lead on the day-to-day processing of the recruitment function. This is an incredible varied opportunity, whereby you will be covering the processes behind the Care, Retail, and Head Office recruitment. Your duties will include, but are not limited to the below:
- Always adhering to charity regulations and employment law, you will deliver on advert creation, interview arrangements, offer processing and issuing contracts.
- You will develop relationships with hiring managers and seek relationships with other relevant stakeholders such as recruitment agencies and local education providers.
- You will offer recruitment advice, and guide on all recruitment queries.
- You will line manage a Recruitment Administrator, who works on a part time basis- picking up necessary duties during their absence.
- You will advise managers on recruitment advertising, ensuring maximum exposure and performance assessment
- You will manage the internal and external recruitment systems
- You will carry out pre-employment processes, and lead the onboarding processes for successful candidates.
- You will produce regular KPI reports, to analyse challenges and potential patterns.
- You will also process new starter paperwork and administer all HR & Recruitment processes, policies and procedures.
- Operate with confidentiality and awareness.
You will also undertake any other duties as instructed by your line manager.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will have an excellent standard of numeracy and communication skills, inclusive of verbal and spoken. You will have a good standard of IT skills, and have experience within HR or recruitment previously.
You will be creative, driven, and be able to organise your own workload.
Having previously line management experience is highly desirable, as this is an expectation of the role.
You will work flexibly and with high levels of accuracy, be organised, and be able to work solely and in a team.
You will demonstrate a positive attitude, emulating company values, and always adhering to company policy.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £25,000-30,000. You will receive an annual leave entitlement of 23 days + BH (increasing over time), occupational sickness pay (following probation), access to a hybrid and flexible start/finish working structure, amongst other benefits including a blue light discount card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.