As the Recruitment Coordinator based in Redhill you will be responsible for recruitment activity within allocated job categories. It is a fast paced role so ensuring consistency and timeliness is important.
The client is a well known Educational institute based in Redhill.
The key responsibilities of the Recruitment Coordinator based in Redhill will be to:
- Coordinate recruitment within defined business areas to ensure that this is effective, timely and in line with legislation.
- Working with HR Business Partners, determine the recruitment strategy including the best route to market for each role
- Directly source appropriate candidates for the vacant roles you coordinate, with minimal need for the use of expensive recruitment agencies, by using social media, networking, job boards
- Support recruiting managers throughout the recruitment process, providing them with information in a timely manner that allows them to make sound recruitment decisions
- Liaise with the HR team to ensure that accurate offer letters, contracts of employment and other relevant employment information is issued to prospective candidates as appropriate
- Assist with ad hoc departmental HR projects and annual tasks
The successful candidate for the Recruitment Coordinator position will have:
- Recruitment/agency experience
- Team working skills
- Excellent communication
- Great organisational skills
- Relationship building experience
On offer for the successful candidate will be:
- Permanent position
- Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:00pm
- Salary of up to 26,000
- Hybrid (1 day from home)