- £55,000 - £60,000
- Full time - 6 month FTC
- ASAP start
- Hybrid - 1 day a week in the office
- City of London
Are you an experienced minute taker looking for a short term contract? My client is in need of some support for the next 6 months. This is a perfect role for some that has come from an executive assistant background.
Some of the requirements;
- Be a primary point of support to the team in fulfilling their responsibilities and guiding us in their non-executive capacity.
- Establish a rolling calendar of global governance activities and main activities to lead obtainment of the Association's strategy and plan; improve and refreshing to ensure consistency of approach and standards, providing advice to Chairs, Members and Secretaries.
- Manage any general Meeting which may be required from time to time
- Manage the complete processes from initiation of meetings, agendas, preparation of requisite governance documentation, policy and protocol papers, to dispatch of minutes and co-coordinating all follow up actions and being the source of information and advice and centre of excellence for the conduct and organisation.
Must be experienced with minute taking and preparation of agendas.
Project management skills.
Experience in a senior administrative role.
Experience in line management of staff.
Experience working with committees and managing the meeting process.
Please get in touch for more information!