Our client is building a new global HR service. You will be involved in the go-live prep, as well as embedding the new ways of working, HR processes & technology. Continuing to evolve, your scope will change from implementation to steady state people partnering. Working across brands, geographies, and cultures to support one global business. You will draw on your broad HR toolbox to coach and support leaders through a time of great business change
Our client is a global logistics solutions company, operating in 130 countries and employing over 100,000 people
Our client in Maidenhead is building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure they deliver great experience to their people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
The HR organisation of the Future will work across brands, geographies, and cultures to support one global business. By joining their regional team for Europe and Africa early on, you have a unique opportunity to influence the vision and delivery of the People Partnering Organisation (PPO).
The People Partner role is characterised by variety and you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the business in your designated geography. You will work in a dynamic environment, drawing on your broad HR toolbox to coach and support leaders through a time of great business transformation. Your daily job will be to engage with different stakeholders and use your wide breadth of HR knowledge to support leaders on a range of people matters and policies.
As they progress on their journey towards establishing a brand-agnostic people partnering model, you will play a key role. Initially you will be deeply involved in the preparation leading up to go-live and work on embedding the new ways of working, new HR processes and technology (Workday and ServiceNow), supporting leaders through the transition.
You will be joining an organisation that is ramping up for the launch of their new HR model HR of the future. Your role will continue to evolve, and your scope will change from implementation to steady state people partnering to include the below areas of responsibility:
- Partner with the HRBPs on the implementation of the People Strategy.
- To deliver on our service delivery model by working closely with HR professionals and specialists within our People Advisory, Centres of Excellence functions and Global Mobility teams.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people matters.
- Drive the local delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
- Resolve employee relations issues, support and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
- Stay up to date with local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance.
- Act as talent broker encouraging the transfer of individuals from one part of the organisation to another to obtain specific developmental experience.
- Work effectively with the entire regional PPO team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases.
- Draw people insights from available real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement with leaders and local management.
- Deliver training and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR topics.
- Participate in on-site recruitment where needed and coordinate and perform employee activities required on site, i.e., onboarding, training sessions.
This role offer strong hybrid working options.
To succeed in this People Partner role for our Maidenhead-based client, you should genuinely be a people's person and thrive in an environment where no two days are alike.
In terms of skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- Solid experience as an HR generalist and deep understanding of HR fundamentals, including recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations.
- Demonstrated passion for business through partnering with and supporting leaders to deliver on business results.
- Advanced knowledge of local labour law; experience from working in unionised environments would be beneficial.
- As the company builds its logistics function, we are looking for candidates with experience in a logistics or manufacturing environment.
- Experience of managing TUPE would be desirable.
- Experience in developing, safeguarding, and interpreting HR policies and processes.
- Acting as a trust advisor on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Experience from large international organisations and the ability to build relationships and navigate a complex stakeholder matrix.
- Good change management, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to take ownership and act autonomously, while also adopting a collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions.
- Flexibility and adaptability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and demonstrating the ability to overcome challenges and deliver outcomes.
- Be self-driven, energetic, and have a 'can-do' mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
This role offer strong hybrid working options.
The benefits with this People Partner role include:
- 10% bonus.
- Pension - 5î and 10%ER.
- Private health and dental.
- Group Income Protection.
- 4 X Death In Service.
- Flexible benefits including buy/sell holiday