Oakleaf Partnership is working with one of the world's largest multi-national wealth managers in their search for a HR business partner to join their growing HR team. This will be a varied role requiring a level head and the ability to multitask and manage a wide range of stakeholders and objectives with conflicting priorities. The HRBP will be collaborating with the wider team to provide key support for Senior HR Business Partners through in-depth planning, implementation, and delivery of activities across the HR life cycle and project management of the HR strategic priorities, both regionally and globally. The Human resources professional will be supporting the general strategic planning and growth of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an industry leading organisation during a period of growth.
You will have outstanding experience in delivering excellence in:
- Providing key support for Senior HR Business Partners through in-depth planning, implementation and delivery of activities across the HR life cycle and project management of the HR strategic priorities, both regionally and globally
- Year-end and Talent Review planning activities in partnership with aligned partner colleagues as well as local delivery in coordination with HRBPs
- Developing relationships with Business Managers within the Business to execute key deliverables such as Year-end, Reward, Reduction in Force, Employee Survey and Talent related topics
* Support change management within the HR team and the Business through organizational restructure
- Support HRBPs and the Business to fully leverage the HR Service Delivery model
- Coordination of standard and ad hoc projects as directed by the HRBP Business Management lead
We are keen to hear from proactive HR Business Partner professionals with strong initiative and drive. These individuals will need to have a minimum of 8 years' experience.
- 8 years' minimum experience in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse information and identify appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Experience in client-facing role and demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Able to manage a wide range of stakeholders and objectives with conflicting priorities
- Analytic thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
Should you be interested in this opportunity, reach out to me today to discuss further information.