HR Administrator, great step into HR!
Your new company
We have a great opportunity for an aspiring HR professional to join a supportive HR team as a HR admin!
Your new role
This role will support the wider HR team and give you a great chance to get real exposure within a high functioning HR team and a very exciting work environment! The team is all about development, both personal and professional and they can offer study support toward your CIPD!
- Be the first point of call for all HR queries. Provide initial guidance and signposting in respect of all aspects of the employment life cycle in a way which is consistently compliant with relevant policy, regulation, and law. This includes, but is not limited to on boarding, resourcing, pay and reward, employee relations, resignations, and retirements.
- Administer recruitment campaigns for all roles, managing and responding to queries from hiring managers at all levels of the business and applicants. This includes creating agreed vacancies on relevant systems, assisting with the designing and publishing of adverts internally and externally, organising interviews, and participating as an independent panel member on interview panels where required.
- Pro-actively manage applicants through the recruitment process, ensuring that all steps are undertaken in a timely fashion, including regular reviews of applicant status and regular verbal and written contact with the applicant to keep them informed of progress or reasons for delays. Subsequently support line managers with induction and probation procedures to ensure candidates are appropriately prepared for their role.
- Input all HR data into systems and records in an accurate and timely manner so that accurate management information can be produced, ensuring that data is compliant with relevant policy, regulation, and law.
- Assist with specific projects and initiatives involving collation and analysis of data, or the organisation of events or meetings (e.g. open days or recruitment/selection events), in support of Business Support and regional departments.
- Provide advice and support on employee relations issues in the absence of the HR Advisor and assist in the minuting of meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be driven to start a career in HR or look for a move within your HR career.
- You will have good administration skills and good communication.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft office.
What you'll get in return
Flexible hybrid working with a few days a week from home.
Study support so you can gain your CIPD!
A generous pension.
The chance to work within a supportive team who embrace promotions and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.