I am currently supporting my client with their search for an HR Data & Analytics Lead to join their HR & Reward team in a UK based role, where you can work from home.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 12 months, offering significant autonomy and the opportunity to engage with a broad range of stakeholders based in the Midlands as well as internationally. As People Data Lead in the UK, you will:
- Work with the PLT to understand the implications of the Company's people data improvement needs and future aspirations, the People plan and HRIS project scope
- Own and maintain People Data centralisation, People Analytics roadmaps and input into the HRIS roadmap. Provide input and analysis internationally for other Business Unit metrics and reporting
- Create recommendations for additional data to be collected and maintained in order to drive more effective People decision-making, including best practices around metrics and reporting
- Project manage the centralisation of people data with minimal duplication and no gaps in data access. Ensure strict adherence to DPR
- Create and govern People Data inputting processes, data cleanse and audit timetables, reporting and analytics audiences
- Manage new and existing data requests, curate audiences, prioritise and manage the data resource appropriately among the various stakeholders.
- Ensure timely adherence to monthly and quarterly data reporting schedules.
- Consult and guide the international People Team to complete similar activities, which will create a global approach to data storage, management and sharing.
- Look at ways of accessing and sharing data more easily, enabling co-working and collaboration across locations.
- Collaborate with other teams including finance to create strong processes.
- Data preparation in readiness for the HRIS.
- Operate as part of a global cross business project team to implement a global HRIS that underpins our business objectives - process mapping, system implementation activities, testing, rollout and maintenance.
- Support the major People Function annual processes from a data and reporting viewpoint, i.e. engagement survey, annual pay review and bonus, performance management, talent and succession etc
- Access and utilise external data such as turnover and hiring statistics, inflation, pay and benefits benchmark
- Build strong relationships with a matrix of stakeholders across the People Function, Finance and IT.
This role will suit a UK based People Data Specialist with proven experience working as a People Data specialist or similar role. Technical understanding of data (both with and without an HRIS) is important as well as a track record of managing people data.
In addition, you will have sound knowledge of the employee lifecycle and broader business data needs within an international/matrixed organisation.
You will also have excellent stakeholder engagement sills and an 'audience focused' mindset.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.