We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Consultant to join an organisation in the public sector on a 12 month FTC. The position will be based in London.
Working within the UK Resourcing Team, the Resourcing Consultant provides customer-focused recruitment advice and an effective end-to-end service to Strategic Business Units (SBU's), ensuring that the right people are placed into the right posts at the right time. This includes both employed (Indefinite and Fixed Term Contracts) and agency / off-payroll appointments (known internally as Non-Permanent Worker (NPW)), delivered through an account management service model.
Through partnering with the business, the Resourcing Consultant will gain a strong strategic and operational understanding of the specific client business areas and use this knowledge to advise on recruitment process, sourcing strategy and best practice.
- Act as a trusted advisor by providing expert advice around best practice recruitment methods, from process initiation to on-boarding.
- Plan and deliver robust recruitment campaigns, and managing the entire end to end recruitment process including but not limited to:
- Ensuring that hiring managers are aware, guided and where appropriate, challenged, through the recruitment process, including ensuring that they are appropriate trained to be involved in selection activities.
- Actively managing recruitment campaigns, adopting a consultative approach with hiring managers (briefing meetings),
- Ensuring the right sourcing approach, including proactive direct sourcing, pipelining and advertising channels.
- Creating consistently good adverts that reflect the content of the role whilst accurately representing the employer brand and adhering to the organisation's Diversity commitments.
- Managing appropriate activity for all roles through the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Providing hiring managers with a long-list, managing short-listing, advising and enabling managers to interview fairly and effectively.
- Ensuring timely and accurate creation of offer paperwork (including leading on package negotiation) and working with Resourcing Coordinators to ensure relevant pre-employment checks occur (DBS, visas, ID checks, child protection checks, etc.).
- Managing candidate feedback internally and externally.
- Ensuring a fair and consistent selection process.
- Keeping up to date on new trends in attraction including social media sourcing strategies.
- Monthly accurate management information on all recruitment campaign activity.
- Maintaining current knowledge of internal and external recruitment practices in terms of trends, technological developments, legislative changes, process change and be prepared to make suggestions and innovations within the team.
- Integrating diversity strategy, policies and principles into all recruitment activities.
- Working with colleagues across the Resourcing teams to champion good recruitment practices and outcomes, policies and practices, sharing best practice and showcasing real examples.
- Supporting resourcing colleagues in the delivery of their recruitment responsibilities as an active member of the UK Resourcing team. Coaching and mentoring hiring managers through the process change and improvements.
- Acting as an internal consultant to deliver and effective and efficient resourcing service
If this is sounding of interest, please apply! Any questions feel free to drop me an email on email@example.com