HR Services Manager in Halifax required for a Internationally successful manufacturing business. This is a fantastic hands on management role where you will really have the autonomy to make a difference. Working closely with the UK senior managers and the wider people team you will ensure the business continues to be a productive, positive and pioneering workplace.
Based in Halifax this is a great newly created role where you will work for an Internationally successful manufacturing business. The client 100% manufactures their unique product in the UK and sells it across the globe.
Your role will be to manage and lead the People Services team, ensuring that the whole businesses People life cycle runs smoothly and is aligned to the culture and core values of the business. You will identify weaknesses in HR processes and drive continuous improvement. Other duties include:
- Support and manage the HR shared services team and Talent Acquisition lead.
- Providing guidance and advice to line managers to ensure they are empowered to manage people issues and work performance effectively.
- Managing the timely and accurate execution of all transactions and payroll processes by your team.
- Ensuring all transactions and processes are accurately mapped and regularly reviewed to simplify and removing non-value adding actions.
- Being overall responsible for the administration and review cycle for all people policies.
- Ensuring the HR databases in kept up to date and accurate within all compliance guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of managing direct reports in HR
- Experience of working in a high volume, multi-task, pressurised environment
- Knowledge of office management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary between £50,000 and £55,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Make a real difference