Award winning Healthcare provider in the Midlands looking for someone to come and head their HR function and join a growing team and company.
Fast growing private healthcare organisation
Support the development of the HR strategy including workstreams relating to recruitment and retention and developing talent.
* Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system ensuring that it supports the companies values whilst also driving high performance.
* Support managers in handling employee relations issues such as grievances, performance development and employee welfare.
* Develop, monitor and report on the effectiveness of the HR strategies, policies and procedures.
* Monitor and develop the pay and benefits program to ensure it continues to attract and retain high performing employees.
* Overseeing the employee training and development activities.
* Ensure the HR practices met all legal and regulatory requirements.
HR experience in all aspects of HR, including absence, disciplinary action, employee relation
* Experience in advising on complicated Employment Relations Issues
* Analytical and Problem-Solving
* CIPD qualified to at least level 5 or equivalent
* Exceptional employment law knowledge
* Extensive proven experience of managing HR teams and their ongoing development
* Flexible approach to work and with team
Salary £55,000 - £60,000
* Holidays 27 plus bank holiday
* Pension plan * Life Cover
* Long term sickness cover
* Annual bonus scheme