My client is looking for an experienced HR Assistant, to help support their growing HR team.
My client is a fast growing company, expanding their HR team to support their employee growth.
As the HR Assistant you will be supporting the HR team with the following task but not limited to:
- First point of contact for all HR administration.
- Note taking in meetings such as ER cases, interviews, disciplinary etc.
- To provide advice and guidance to employees and line managers on informal and some formal procedures.
- Responsible for onboarding
- Responsible for inputting data into HR systems
- Assisting in ensuring Health & Safety policies and procedures are kept up to date.
- To promote a positive and professional image of the "HR" department at all times adhering to company policies procedures and standards.
- Comply and provide basic advice and guidance on policies and procedures.
- Produce offer letters, and contracts of employment.
- Diary management
- Prepared documentation for weekly inductions
You will ideally have
- HR experience
- Working towards CIPD or gained
- Great communication skill both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Ability to build professional relationships both internal and external
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary 24k - 26k
- Pension contribution
- Free parking
- 33 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- 35 hours per week
- Office based role