HR Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day operational performance of HR service to achieve and exceed the service level agreement (SLA) targets, identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities and ways to enhance the customer experience.
Page Personnel are representing a Property and infrastructure organisation based in Nottingham.
The key responsibilities of the HR Operations Manager are to;
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) for Workday HR modules.
- Monitor daily service requests/work tasks and call volumes to meet demand and SLA targets.
- Investigate root causes of escalations/issues; work with the wider HR function, as required, to implement process changes and improvements and/or user training
- Identify and make recommendations to deliver service improvements using best practice, customer feedback and input from the wider HR team
- Support the HR Administrator with day-to-day work tasks/service requests and develop their skills and knowledge of any relevant systems and processes
The successful HR Operations Manager will have;
- Solid HR generalist experience, ideally gained in a HR shared service centre
- Demonstrable experience of designing HR processes
- Proven Workday / ERP experience in all HR modules (in Workday, particularly HCM, Leave and Attendance, Recruitment/ATS and Payroll)
- Ability to turnaround work with speed and efficiency
- Strong planning and organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and able to implement change on own initiative
The HR Operations Manager will be offered;
- Salary of £40,000
- 10-12 month FTC
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working