Oakleaf North is partnered with a well-known UK retail brand in hiring a Reward Manager to join their HR team. In this role you'll lead, create and drive the reward agenda for the business that aligns to the broader HR strategy and values across all three business areas, continually reviewing and developing all aspects of reward, recognition and benefits that is engaging, transparent, robust whilst maximising value.
The Reward Manager will work collaboratively with the broader HR team and senior stakeholders to ensure buy in and successful delivery of key projects and annual pay review activity. You'll be working in a team who thrives off of innovation and will push you to be your best, giving you the autonomy to really make the role your own and make a big impact on how the business works. The role will be based in Liverpool- salary up to £65,000, 2 days a week in the office and 3 days from home.
As a Reward Manager, you will:
- Lead on the design and delivery of the annual pay review process, working with the HR Director, Heads of HR and Board to create an agile, transparent and robust plan for activity that will support our aim to create a competitive pay position.
- Responsible for annual pay benchmarking activity along with in moment benchmarking requests, influencing stakeholders to ensure that roles are graded and benchmarked in a way that aligns to expectations and sets up colleagues for success.
- Lead of the design of the bonus scheme working with the HR Director and Board to create a compelling and engaging framework that drives performance.
- Responsible for leading the continual review, development and management of the recognition programme, Thrive. Working with the HR Business Partners and Stakeholders across the business to ensure its continually evolves to maximise impact and engagement for colleagues whilst driving performance and productivity.
- Responsible for leading the annual events calendar, working with the broader HR team and stakeholders from across the business to deliver further seasonal recognition and reward activity, e.g. Christmas Rewards, Easter, Summer activity etc.
- Strategic and broader thinker with strong commercial.
- Excellent Planning, Organisational and Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong influencing and challenging skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, someone who can build and maintain relationships as well as challenge and influence stakeholders.