People and Payroll Coordinator required for six month fixed term contract for a Real Estate and Property company based in London.
Exposure of working across multiple offices internationally is advantageous!
You will be working for a global Real Estate and Property based in London.
People and Payroll Coordinator required to support the HR function. You will report to the People Director, working alongside the wider team, the global network of administrators and corporate service providers.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Provide first point of contact for all HR internal and external queries, delivering a knowledgeable, timely response
- Support the recruitment process for attracting and identifying key talent, and manage their on-boarding and induction processes
- Run the end-to-end payroll process alongside outsourced provider/s, collating data from various systems/spreadsheets for input into the payroll run
- Manage the benefits administration, supporting the various global programmes as they impact on payroll
- Liaise with Finance on payments globally, in addition to managing any one-off bonuses/pay rises/deductions
- Support employee systems (Bamboo HR, Learning Management System (LMS) and the day-to-day set-up of employees across the globe.
- HR Systems support
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 year's experience in a HR administrative role & providing payroll services in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Proven record of collaborating with colleagues across geographical and function boundaries and providing global HR support
- Previous experience with HR Information Systems - Bamboo HR
- Experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with a pleasant, professional online/telephone manner for global support
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of personal and professional presentation.
- Experience of working under pressure, prioritise and execute tasks in a face-paced changeable working environment
This is a six month fixed term maternity contract based in London
- Competitive salary paying up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working available