As the HR Administrator you will be responsible for providing HR support across 2 sites.
The HR Administrator will be working for a well known educational establishment based in Redhill and Croydon.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator will be to:
- You will be responsible for recruitment activity across both sites in Redhill and Croydon, so must be open to travelling between the two
- Take ownership and facilitate recruitment process from advertising to offer stage (inc document drafting, shortlisting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews)
- To administer our employee life cycle processes, including recruitment, on-boarding, absence, contractual changes, and leavers within team service level agreements.
- To coordinate and present a comprehensive and informative induction for new employees.
- To prepare packs and correspondence for all informal and formal ER meetings and attend as note taker.
The successful candidate for the HR Administrator role will have:
- Ideally existing HR Background
- Strong administration skills
- Education background
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and progress
On offer for the HR Administrator based in Redhill will be:
- Temp role - with chance of perm
- Monday to Friday 8:45am - 17:00pm
- Long term hybrid working available