Henlee Resourcing is working with this fabulous hospitality / leisure group based in the heart of the Cotswolds, to recruit a talented Resourcing Manager on a permanent basis. In an ideal world you will be mostly site based but there is potential for a day or 2 per week at home and also the possibility for the role to be 4 days. The Organisation has a solid strategy for continued growth and success, a great culture and a respected and valued HR team!
Reporting to a superb HRD and being part of the HR Team, you will take responsibility for sourcing, screening and recommending qualified candidates to Hiring Managers for all positions within the Group, being responsible for building pipelines, scheduling interviews, posting new positions and extending offers. This role will be responsible for the execution of the resourcing through collaboration with the Leadership and the HR team.
- Source for candidates using LinkedIn and other recruiting platforms / job boards where active and passive candidates can be identified
- Partner with Human Resources and Hiring Managers to understand staffing needs
- Identify talent through sourcing strategies including referrals and internal networks
- Build a pipeline of candidates for frequently hired positions and departments
- Develop industry specific partnerships for networking purposes
- Proactively conduct research and investigate innovative ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate, identify and summarise relevant experience and skills
- Schedule interviews to present qualified and interested candidates to Hiring Managers
- Schedule travel for candidates as necessary
- Sending out recruiting communication to Employees on open positions - actively encouraging referrals
- Prepare and deliver offer letters - monitor for signed and returned offers
- Special projects involving process improvements
- Working with the HRD and wider HRBP Team to build and execute a cost-effective resourcing strategic plan
This position will really suit someone who has come from within hospitality and leisure or retail who desires the autonomy to drive the resourcing strategy for the Group.
If you are somebody who is looking for move that will provide that autonomy and progression / scope - we'd very much like to hear from you!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.