Henlee Resourcing is working on an exclusive basis with this niche UK Insurance business based in High Wycombe to recruit an enthusiastic HR Graduate / Analyst on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Producing and presenting data to inform the business of key HR and recruitment updates, extracting people data from the HR and recruitment systems to provide reports.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner team with ongoing HR projects.
- Taking an active role in housekeeping, background maintenance and auditing of the HR / recruitment and onboarding systems.
- Being the day-to-day contact for HR queries, helping to deal with general queries, issues or concerns and escalating serious concerns to regional HRBP's.
- Maintaining regular communication with Employees to provide guidance on HR procedures.
- Supporting the administration of company benefits and company social events.
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written skills which facilitate effective communication at all levels.
- Discrete and professional with the ability to understand the sensitivity of information you will be exposed to and an aptitude for maintaining information as needed.
- Ability to use own initiative and take ownership of work but recognises when to escalate issues.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and can multi-task in an organised manner displaying excellent time management skills.
- Flexible approach to work tasks whilst understanding how to prioritise.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues.
- Approachable, confident, comfortable being challenged and able to stand your ground when required.
If you are looking for an interesting and varied role with scope in an organisation that is growing and you possess the above skills / competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.