Henlee Resourcing is working with this rapidly expanding business based near Gloucester.
Specialising in the manufacture of unique systems and supplying prestigious clients around the world, this organisation has seen exponential growth year on year since their inception in 2007 and now boasts an ever-increasing turnover, healthy profits and, an employee base set to grow by a further 20-30% this year!
Supporting the HR Manager, this role requires a HR Graduate or HR Admin / Assistant to join their head office function on a permanent basis.
It's a highly varied role, responsible for the full spectrum of generalist HR activities you would expect within a busy, dynamic, people focused organisation. Including:
- Employee relations - supporting on disciplinary cases, grievances, performance management etc.
- Occupational health - managing long term sickness cases, organising referrals, return to work arrangements.
- Supporting managers with recruitment related activities.
- Coordinating the onboarding process arranging new starter inductions.
- Dealing with any HR related queries and admin.
- Liaising with payroll to ensure enquiries, ad-hoc instructions and payroll changes are processed.
- Assisting with company benefits administration.
- Managing the HR system & ATS, providing MI reporting and assisting with various HR projects
Applicants will have a good grounding in HR, coupled with a strong understanding of UK employment law and solid systems / reproting acumen.
You'll possess excellent problem-solving skills, be able to work to tight deadlines, have high attention to detail and, the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
If this superb opportunity sounds of interest, you have a full driving licence, your own transport and you can demonstrate the above capabilities, we'd love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M4 / M5 corridors.