As HR Advisor you will be providing HR support to employees and managers across the company. You will advice on a plethora of procedures and policies that impact the whole organisation.
A company based in Uckfield.
As HR Advisor you will be:
* Delivering a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees.
* Driving best practice ensuring compliance with all company procedures, document policies and employee legislation.
* Building and develop relationships with managers and staff across all levels to provide support and guidance on a range of HR matters.
* Delivering an advisory service in relation to absence, health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, recruitment, organisational change, and employee relations matters
* Dealing with employee queries and providing advice
* Supporting the HR Director and wider team in the delivery of HR
* Completing regular audits on all systems to ensure accuracy
As HR Advisor you will ideally be CIPD Level 7 qualified and confident using HR systems, you will have previous experience working in a similar role within a busy team and have excellent attention to detail.
* Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
* Contributory pension scheme
* Health Cash Plan
* Life Assurance
* Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
* Discounted Gym membership
* Cycle to work schemes
* Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
* Full access to discounts on Perkbox