Great HR Advisor opportunity
Your new company
An award-winning business are seeking an HR Advisor to join their team. The purpose of the role will be to deliver a proactive and flexible HR service by providing support to line managers and employees. If you are an HR Advisor who loves to get stuck in and work in a team than please apply below.
Your new role
- Providing advice & assistance to managers and employees
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Advising on employee relations cases
- Upskill & Coach Managers to drive high performance
- Facilitating/presenting at upskilling sessions for Team Managers (including content)
- Facilitating HR session on new starter Induction
- Advising on staff development
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR processes, practices and customs
- Maintaining HR data for complex cases within HR Central
- Dealing with Flexible Working Requests, Probationary Reviews and Occupational Health Referrals and all associated correspondence
- Maintenance of weekly HR metrics
- Advising and resolving complex payroll queries
- Checking various payroll data sheets and advising payroll of any updates to agree payroll sign-off administration including verification
What you'll need to succeed
Previous HR Advisor experience, ability to prioritise & manage high volumes of employee queries, ER cases and requests from various sources across the business, excellent interpersonal and coaching skills, ability to research /analyse & reason information in tight/conflicting time frames.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.