My client, a management consulting company is currently looking for an experience Organisational Development Consultant, with proven track record of OD consulting roles.
This role has responsibility for supporting the People Team in developing and evolving a people and culture framework which supports 2 companies in a middle of integrating in delivering a people experience and culture which is fully aligned to and consistent with of thir purpose, values and strategic objectives and in doing so ensures we continue to be a place people love to work.
The role will work alongside a capable team of HR professionals, bringing a specialist skillset and experience which augments the resource and capability available in a way which feels additive to the team and the business. It will require strong mentoring and matrix management skills to get the best out of team members who don't report directly into the role. The role holder will be happy and willing to be hands on and develop/update presentations, plans, correspondence, and comms etc as needed.
- Partner with the CPO, PD and People Change Consultant to scope, project manage and deliver the cultural aspects of both companyies integration/alignment project.
- Work closely with, and proactively support the delivery of, the Culture Action Group in defining our existing cultural landscape and managing the process to scope, agree and adopt a new integrated and aligned cultural landscape which takes the best of our existing culture, and develops a new approach which is future-fit for both companies.
- Support the People team in translating our new cultural framework into reality: scoping and developing the end-to-end processes which will fully embed our people experience across the whole employee lifecycle, from attraction and recruitment, onboarding and induction, reward, and wellbeing, learning and career progression, right through to exit; working particularly closely with the People Ops team who are responsible for managing and maintaining these processes on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, scope and source future people innovations to support the People transformation agenda, using knowledge of external best practice and trends, relevant networks of relationships and a sound understanding of our business and people.
- Partner closely with the CPO, PD & People Change Consultant to manage any resourcing impacts of transforming, developing, and automating our existing people service(s)
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business including members of the Culture Action Group, the V team and our D&I team leads to develop our strategic approach to DE&I, ensuring that our company culture and working practices are inclusive.
- Play a key role in defining the performance management processes which will effectively reinforce our culture.
- Support the development of a strong performance and development framework that enables and supports great conversations, clear and shared objectives and that ensures a strong connection to organisational purpose and priorities.
- Support the CPO and PD in developing any agreed leadership competencies in support of our cultural framework and support the continued embedding of management & leadership capability across the company
- Partner with Internal Comms to ensure that we regularly and consistently communicate our purpose, values, objectives, culture and ways of working in support of our people experience
- Using the insight available through Peakon, work with the People Ops team to review whether the reality of the employee experience (as delivered by our managers and leaders) matches the rhetoric and brand promise and, working with the Ops team, prepare prompt and incisive reporting and guidance to the CPO, PD and V team to identify priorities for action