12 month FTC to join an established HR Team
Your new company
Join an established organisation on a 12 month FTC working alongside the HR team. This role is a hybrid position where you will be required to work on site 3 days a week and 2 days working from home.
Your new role
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of all recruitment initiatives
- Lead on all recruitment activities including preparing adverts, posting to job boards, website while managing advert responses
- Screening candidates
- Coordinate interviews
- Supporting hiring manager when conducting interviews
- Coordinate the recruitment PSL, including reviewing agreements, terms and conditions, and liaising with external recruitment partners
- Responsible for all recruitment administration
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate being in a similar role previously.
- End to End Recruitment experience
- Good stakeholder management
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment processes and best practise
What you'll get in return
A competitive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.