HR Manager, up to £50k pa + bens, hybrid working, Tewkesbury based organisation, HR generalist post, perm.
Your new company
Proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner for this superb leading and growing retail organisation. They're well established with a success story which began in 1993 with a simple mission: to produce well priced, well made and distinctive clothes that become instant feel-good favourites. Over 28 years later they are proud to still have the same founding values at their core. The business is well established and highly profitable. The brands main route to market is Ecommerce ( 60% ) with but also operates 20 of its own retail sites, 50 concessions and 250 stockist mainly in the UK. The business employees 35 staff at its HQ and 100 retail staff at various sites in the UK. The business plans to grow to £100M over the next 3 years by further expansion of its ecommerce and retail business and developing its international presence, mainly in the EU and USA .
Your new role
The HR Manger role will be an operational role with some management overview. The role is to review, drive forward and support the business from an HR perspective, implementing policies and processes to create a fair and consistent way of working across the company with all employees. You will have responsibility for all operational HR activity and providing timely, professional, advice and guidance to managers and employees on all HR and ER matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified ideally
- Health and Safety knowledge and understanding ideal, but training can be provided
- Commercially driven, solution orientated, pragmatic approach to HR
- Hands-on operational HR experience
- Ability to demonstrate experience operating across HQ and multi-sites, coaching managers in the day-to-day application of HR processes and managerial best practice.
- A strong generalist background encompassing primarily policies and procedures, employee relations, recruitment, training, employee engagement strategies and performance management.
- A "can do" attitude with a clear focus on reaching targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels
- A fast-moving industry background with multi-site i.e., FMCG, Retail etc
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary. Full range of benefits. Hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.