Trainee Recruitment Consultant job in Guildford for Hays Recruitment, £22K - £30k OTE first year.
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast track promotions
- Based in our Guildford office on the high street with parking onsite and close proximity from a brilliant range of restaurants, pubs, bars and retail outlets!
We are the most successful recruitment company in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a job every minute of every business day. We're global and operate all across the UK&I, working with many of the biggest companies and a wide range of smaller businesses. We've been voted one of the UK's best companies to work for by Glassdoor and we're the most followed recruitment company globally on LinkedIn. If you're starting a career in recruitment there's no better company than Hays.
Your new role
Why Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you'll source candidates, win business and match the right candidate to the right job. Recruitment suits an individual who wants to build key relationships with both candidates and clients whilst working in a competitive and target-driven environment. A career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn great commission and become a manager in just a few years. What should I expect day to day? As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
Recruitment can be tough, but we will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your targets and be a successful recruitment consultant. You will also have access our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative (even more important while we are working remotely!)
What you'll get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents@hays support network
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams. At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.