HR Advisor role, 12 month Maternity Cover. Brilliant Organisation.
Your new company
You will be working for an organisation with a good local cause. This role is reporting into the Head of HR and there will be two of you in the HR team. This is a great role for an HR Advisor looking for a local role. As the HR Advisor you will be required to provide a comprehensive HR service for employees and the casual workforce. You will be an exceptional communicator with the confidence and ability to persuade and influence at difference levels in the business. This is a generalist role but please note for the first few months it will have a heavy focus on assisting the Head of HR with recruitment.
Your new role
- Manage HR administration processes. This includes the administration processes for new starters, leavers, contract amendments, employee referencing, remuneration, pension and benefits administration.
- Utilising the HR database, provide standard and ad hoc HR and headcount reports for Heads of Departments.
- Work on HR projects and initiatives, (e.g., Performance & Engagement process, training and development initiatives).
- Regular review of policies to ensure they are relevant and compliant.
- Provide advice on policy matters to employees.
- Advise department heads on all recruitment matters, including job descriptions, advertising, best practice interview skills / questions.
- Utilise the ATS for all recruitment including reporting metrics.
- Pre-screen candidates and identify those suitable to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Prepare and issue employment agreements/contracts.
- Ensure all applications and recruitment correspondences are processed to the required standard and in the required timeframes.
- Conduct staff inductions; ensure that the starter process is seamless for new hires.
- Undertake exit interviews and collate quarterly reports providing feedback to Head of HR.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered you must have experience in an HR Advisor capacity. You must be confident in most aspects of the job description and have proven working examples. This is a 12 month Maternity cover.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.