I am delighted to be working with a Bristol based Professional Services firm with a fantastic reputation and culture. Contributing to their cultural success is a strong Early Careers/Emerging Talent programme. The firm has enjoyed significant growth and success and this is a brilliant opportunity to join an organisation where HR is seen as extremely progressive, visible and supported by Partners and the senior leadership team.
As the Early Careers Manager this role will lead and own the strategy, management and growth of early careers capability, acting as the Business Partner for this population and working closely with key stakeholders and HR colleagues. Managing the end to end experience of early careers the position will include responsibility across a number of key areas:
* Work with key business stakeholders to shape and design the early careers strategy
* Work closely with TA and L&D to shape the talent attraction and development programmes and align to the firms strategic priorities
* Manage the process from attraction and engagement to offer stage and onboarding
* Drive and deliver early careers programmes across the firm
* Develop careers pathways
* Implement performance metrics that impact quality and diversity of programmes
* Continually work with this population, ensuring that they are retained to be successful within the firm
Ideally you will have experience of managing Early Careers programmes within a professional services firm or a similar head office environment. You will have worked closely with TA and supported recruitment in addition to possessing a strong understanding L&D. The role will require you to operate with confidence at a strategic and operational level to engage with HR and senior stakeholders to drive Early Careers forward and deliver effective programmes. You must be able to provide a high touch service, and demonstrate excellent communication skills and commercial awareness to be considered for this role.
This an ideal position for someone who wants to join a firm that is growing at speed, where the HR team is viewed as a strategic partner to the business, and where you can deliver real solutions. The role comes with a great £basic salary + bonus + benefits. Hybrid working is offered from their offices in central Bristol.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.